To be Australia's premier practitioner-based Defence & Government sector Advisory Firm providing outcomes that enhance our clients productivity and competitiveness, and allow us to treble the size of our business by 2023.
Be trusted. Be innovative. Be competitive.
- 30+ years of experience in Defence and Aerospace
- Former CEO of BAE Systems (Australia & Saudi Arabia), current chair of ANSTO, “First Principles Review” member for the Minister of Defence, Chancellor of the University of South Australia as well as a Board member of Austal, Codan & the Defence Council of Victoria.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Engineering / Manufacturing, Business Development, Program Management & Management Advisory
- 20 years experience in the defence and security sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of the defence procurement systems, supply chains and industry programs, developed as Defence’s Director for Industry Liaison.
- Highly experienced in training delivery and development and workshop facilitation.
- 20 years experience across Marketing, Project Management, Engineering & Supply-Chain Management
- Former BAE Systems Head of Marketing, JORN Program Manager / AIC Lead & Corporate Change Manager
- Extensive expertise in Defence & Aerospace, Systems & Support Engineering, Performance-Based Contracting
- 15 years’ military and industry experience.
- Business development and project management background.
- Expertise in economic and regional development, industry engagement program coordination & maritime warfare.
- Management consultant with experience working with local, state and federal government.
- 30+ years of industry experience with a proven track record in Defence & Aerospace, Human Resources and Operations.
- Business operations executive with extensive experience in strategic planning, business development, financial analysis, project management and training.
- Former Raytheon Australia Director Operations, Forestry SA Director Human Resources & Corporate Information Services, Officer in the Australian Army.
Director Training Solutions
- 20+ years of experience in developing, managing and leading a number of training and professional development organisations including the establishment of Registered Training Organisations (RTO).
- Highly-experienced in organisational capability development that encompasses internal and external stakeholders.
- Former Officer in the Australian Army and has lead and managed diverse teams across both Defence and business.
- 25+ years’ experience as an accomplished Professional in Supply Chain, Logistics and Defence.
- Broad experience in business and strategic leadership; including Defence capability, global logistics, port operations, production, contracts & procurement, human resource, trade compliance, food safety and financial management.
Our Competitive Advantage
Unique and long-standing relationshipswith 50+ Defence clients across all levels of the supply-chain.
Professionals with Deep Subject-Matter Expertisein niche areas of Defence, Government & Industry.
Only provider of niche customised trainingin Industry Trade Shows & Trade Missions, Export Skills Development & Doing Business in Defence.
Virtual Business ModelA virtual infrastructure equips us to respond to our clients more quickly, anywhere, anytime at market-leading service rates.
Leading independent providerof Industry Engagement (AIC & GSC) & Supply-Chain Advisory Services in Australia.
duMonde has a strong pedigree at strategic partnerships with Federal & State Governments and Industry at large – from SMEs to large multinational organisations to high-profile Industry Associations & International Networks. For duMonde, our clients’ satisfaction with our products, services and results achieved are our most important rewards.
"duMonde's use of strategic insight and overall Defence and Aerospace market knowledge was excellent. They were able to very quickly understand what we did and how we did it and then feed this into the design of an appropriately tailored solution that met the needs of our business."
"As a specialist strategy and marketing consultant/supplier, duMonde has remained flexible and agile to the changing needs of the DTC Strategic Business Alliance programs."
"duMonde's support during the strategy formulation, project start-up and implementation phases of our Industry Engagement Unit was invaluable. Their understanding of Defence Exports, the Global Supply Chain Program and the local Australian defence landscape is impressive and I will certainly look to re-engage them in the future."
"duMonde conducted a strategic review of our maritime business in 2012 which resulted in clarity of direction for the business. They managed the process in difficult circumstances extremely well."
"An excellent workshop. I came away with a good sense of purpose of the event and moving forward in the export market."