Who We Are
Australia’s Most Progressive Defence & Government Sector Specialist Consulting and Training Firm.
Long-term client partnerships through the provision of innovative solutions
We are a diverse team of seasoned experts, made up of former military officers and executives from the Department of Defence and Defence Industry.
We have a growing suite of highly-innovative, unique customer solutions, concepts, framework models and training offerings.
Our consultants and trainers leverage their years of international Government and Defence sector practitioner-based experience to help clients achieve outstanding operational results.
To be Australia's premier boutique Defence & Government Professional Services firm delivering the most innovative and highly-valued Strategy & Management Advisory, Industry Engagement & Supply-Chain Advisory and Professional Development solutions available in the market.
To stay growth focused and results-driven by building long term customer partnerships through the provision of high quality, practical, responsive and value-for-money solutions in highly specialised subject matters, critical to building industry competitiveness and generating growth.
- 30+ years of experience in Defence and Aerospace
- Former CEO of BAE Systems (Australia & Saudi Arabia), current chair of ANSTO, “First Principles Review” member for the Minister of Defence, Chancellor of the University of South Australia as well as a Board member of Austal, Codan & the Defence Council of Victoria.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Engineering / Manufacturing, Business Development, Program Management & Management Advisory
- 20 years experience in the defence and security sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of the defence procurement systems, supply chains and industry programs, developed as Defence’s Director for Industry Liaison.
- Highly experienced in training delivery and development and workshop facilitation.
- 20 years experience across Marketing, Project Management, Engineering & Supply-Chain Management
- Former BAE Systems Head of Marketing, JORN Program Manager / AIC Lead & Corporate Change Manager
- Extensive expertise in Defence & Aerospace, Systems & Support Engineering, Performance-Based Contracting
- 15 years’ military and industry experience.
- Business development and project management background.
- Expertise in economic and regional development, industry engagement program coordination & maritime warfare.
- Management consultant with experience working with local, state and federal government.
- 30+ years of industry experience with a proven track record in Defence & Aerospace, Human Resources and Operations.
- Business operations executive with extensive experience in strategic planning, business development, financial analysis, project management and training.
- Former Raytheon Australia Director Operations, Forestry SA Director Human Resources & Corporate Information Services, Officer in the Australian Army.
Director Training Solutions
- 20+ years of experience in developing, managing and leading a number of training and professional development organisations including the establishment of Registered Training Organisations (RTO).
- Highly-experienced in organisational capability development that encompasses internal and external stakeholders.
- Former Officer in the Australian Army and has lead and managed diverse teams across both Defence and business.
- 25+ years’ experience as an accomplished Professional in Supply Chain, Logistics and Defence.
- Broad experience in business and strategic leadership; including Defence capability, global logistics, port operations, production, contracts & procurement, human resource, trade compliance, food safety and financial management.
Our Competitive Advantage
duMonde has a strong pedigree at strategic partnerships with Federal & State Governments and Industry at large – from SMEs to large multinational organisations to high-profile Industry Associations & International Networks. For duMonde, our clients’ satisfaction with our products, services and results achieved are our most important rewards.
"duMonde's use of strategic insight and overall Defence and Aerospace market knowledge was excellent. They were able to very quickly understand what we did and how we did it and then feed this into the design of an appropriately tailored solution that met the needs of our business."
"As a specialist strategy and marketing consultant/supplier, duMonde has remained flexible and agile to the changing needs of the DTC Strategic Business Alliance programs."
"duMonde's support during the strategy formulation, project start-up and implementation phases of our Industry Engagement Unit was invaluable. Their understanding of Defence Exports, the Global Supply Chain Program and the local Australian defence landscape is impressive and I will certainly look to re-engage them in the future."
"duMonde conducted a strategic review of our maritime business in 2012 which resulted in clarity of direction for the business. They managed the process in difficult circumstances extremely well."
"An excellent workshop. I came away with a good sense of purpose of the event and moving forward in the export market."